Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Laura's Latest Venture
Are you ready to hear what I'm up to now? My friend and I are starting a preschool! Now that my kids are getting a little older, I wanted to do something that would still allow me time to be with my kids and use my education at the same time. Teaching preschool seemed like the perfect fit! It will be two days a week for 2 1/2 hours each session. Lyndsi and Brady will be able to attend when they are not in school and Karlee can be with me the whole time. I'm thrilled! Plus, the preschool will be held at my friend's home...which means that I get out! Yeah! Planning the curriculum has been so much fun...I almost had forgotten how much enjoyment I got out of teaching. We have so many ideas, it will be hard to pick and choose. We hope to create an amazing school. Now, we just need to find our students and get them enrolled!

No comments:

Post a Comment